Valeo is a global automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. The Group has 155 production sites, 58 Research and Development centers, 15 distribution platforms and employs 91.800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Service supplies original equipment spares (OES) to automakers and replacement parts to the independent aftermarket (IAM). It offers all aftermarket channels worldwide wide range of products and services to help boost the efficiency of repair services and to provide greater safety, comfort and driving pleasure to consumers.
Valeo Service Eastern Europe which operates in 11 countries within CEE region and has it's headquarters in Warsaw is currently looking for:
Technical Trainer (remotly work)
As a Technical Trainer you will be joining our talented and highly motivated international Technical Training Team and your main mission will be to spread the knowledge about quality products by giving technical and commercial training sessions to distributors, wholesalers and garages as well as to sales forces in the dedicated area within Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- provide technical and commercial training to customers,
- enhance brand image of service organization,
- be the daily contact for wholesalers and garages to resolve product issues and offer support if needed,
- build strong relationships with distributors, wholesalers and garages,
- develop in co-operation with other departments (such as Marketing, Warranty team, etc.)
- professional training support material adapted to the needs of specific audiences,
- support dedicated technical actions and promotion of products and services during fairs and customer visits.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- passionate about Automotive!
- graduate engineer or equivalent (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Machine Construction, Machine Diagnostics and Operation, Electrical Engineering),
- communicative English, fluent Czech,
and who have:
- practical knowledge of machine construction and vehicle parts - specifically air condition and transmission systems,
- experience in similar position or experience in a technical problem solving environment with direct relation with customers,
- excellent interpersonal and presentation to customer skills,
- target oriented attitude,
- perfect organisation and time management skills, self-reliance (position is home-office based),
- active driving licence, readiness for frequent travels.
Join us to:
- gain a challenging and rewarding work experience in a diverse and dynamic work environment based on professionalism, empowerment, teamwork, ethics and transparency,
- benefit from an attractive salary and other benefits,
- access career development opportunities, various training programs, language classes,
All interested in this position are asked to send their CV to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform that we will contact only chosen Candidates.